Register Before Online Registration Closes on 14th Feb 2019!
Main Conference Registration Pricing
|Ticket Category||Onsite Registration|
|Dental Practitioners||SGD 850|
|Dental Practitioners (AOS Members)||SGD 720|
|Dental Practitioners (APOS Members)||SGD 800|
|Dental Students / Residents||SGD 600|
|Dental Auxiliary*||SGD 600|
*Auxiliary includes technicians, hygienists and nurses.
Main Conference Group Registration Discounts*
Limited Attendance Workshops
Limited Attendance Workshops can only be signed up for upon registration for the Main Conference.
Pre-Congress Workshops - 21 Februrary 2019, Thursday
|Workshop Title||Workshop Rate|
|Workshop 1A: The Development of Expert Skills in Dentistry*
Speaker: Rolf Behrents
|Workshop 1B: Current Options for Skeletal Anchorage in Orthopaedic and Orthodontic Treatment Work*
Speaker: Benedict Wilmes
|*SELLING FAST* Workshop 2A: Non-Surgical 3D/4D Total Arch Mechanics for Facial Reconstruction*
Speaker: Lee Kee Joon
|*SELLING FAST* Workshop 2B: TADs: Exploring the Limits*
Speaker: Birte Melsen
|Workshop 3A: Widen the Orthodontic Horizon; Advanced Acceleration by Photobiomodulation; Reduced Orthodontic Treatment Time by Up to 50% with Light Therapy*
Speaker: Tarek El-Bialy
|*FULLY REDEEMED* Residents' Symposium at Faculty of Dentistry, National University Centre for Oral Health Singapore (NUCOHS)||Complimentary|
*SOLD OUT* Post-Congress Workshops - 25 Februrary 2019, Monday
|Workshop Title||Workshop Rate|
Workshop Bundle Discounts
* Workshop discounts are only applicable to Workshops and not to Main Scientific Conference.
** Discounts are not applicable to the pricing of Workshops PA and PB, but selection of these workshops will go towards determining the discount tier.
- All rates are inclusive of 7% Goods and Services Tax.
- Group discount is not available to AOS Members only.
- Workshop bundle discounts are only applicable at initial registration.
- Your registration will be valid when payment is received in full by the Organizer.
- Online registration ends on 08 February 2019 (2359hr, GMT +8).
- For onsite registration, only credit card and cash payment in Singapore Dollars will be accepted.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or amend the conference or any part thereof without prior notice in the event of acts of God, fire, acts of the government, terrorism, war or any other events beyond the control of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to persons who are not in compliance with the registration policy.
- By submitting information to us, you agree and consent to the organisers of AOSC (including its related corporations and business units) as well as their representative and/or agents collecting, using, disclosing such Personal Data to the companies’ authorized service providers and relevant third parties (including exhibitors and sponsors) in the manner set forth.
|Cancellation before 30 November 2018||85% Refund|
|Cancellation from 1 December 2018 – 08 February 2019||50% Refund|
|Cancellation after 08 February 2019||0% Refund|
- Pre- and/or Post-Congress Workshops are non-refundable.
- No replacements will be accepted.
- For all delegates, refunds will be made net of bank charges and administrative charges.
- Please allow up to 60 days for processing after the event.
Admission & Dress Code
Minors below 18 years old will not be allowed to enter the exhibition hall. For Trade & Professionals only.
All attendees must be appropriately dressed in business attire and covered shoes. Bermudas, shorts and slippers are not allowed. The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to participants who are not properly dressed.